X MARKS THE SPOTS

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bike To Work - Find Your Passion and Feel Better!

I’ve finally found a way to get some regular exercise into my hectic life – I’ve started to bike to work as often as possible. It’s a 40 minute ride each way for a total of about 8 miles (12.5km) each way. I love to bike so it was easy to get into.

I realized that it takes me the same amount of time to get to work or less by bike than it does by car. I’ve noticed immediate changes: For one, I’m more energetic throughout the day and feel more positive and happy about my life, family and work. I do a better job in all areas (work, home, friends), negative stressors affect me less, I’m more at peace and able to think clearly.

The idea is to find something that you enjoy doing so that it's not a chore. Let your passion drive you and you won’t resist. Before you know it you’ll be exercising regularly and will be feeling great about yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home